Employing Foreign Workers


Employers wishing to employ skilled migrant workers under Tier 2 and Tier 5 Visa Class must:


  • Apply for and be granted a sponsor licence
  • Check that no other EEA workers could do the job
  • Issue a certificate of sponsorship to the applicant

Next Step in Employing Foreign Workers:

Once you have issued your prospective employee a certificate of sponsorship they can then apply under Tier 2 or Tier 5 of the points based system under the UK immigration rules. Here at WM Immigration we have the professional skills and experience to assist you with your application to get registered to employ foreign workers from outside the EEA.


Indefinite leave to remain is an option for your employee if they are already working in the UK depending on their circumstances. This would give them permanent residence and you would not have to deal with the stress of getting certificates and UK work visas in the future for your employee’s leave to remain. This way instead of employing foreign workers you will be employing settled workers in the UK.


We can help you get registered for Employing Foreign Workers and take the hassle out of the process.


Please Contact us for further information on employing foreign workers