Terms and conditions
The term UK Visa Application’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We do not offer refunds as once you have used our guide and viewed it, you have obtained our information. By purchasing our guide you have agreed to our terms and conditions and understand you are not eligible for a refund should you request one for any reason.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The information on this website and all the information provided from our guides are not to be construed as legal advice or a substitute for legal advice.
- These guides are built up and wrote with years of knowledge of the industry.
- If you follow them you can save yourself a lot of money. If you are still unsure of the process you should consider contacting an authorized immigration adviser.
- By purchasing a guide from our website you agree to this and we will not be held accountable for your visa application.
- This website is for general information purposes only.
- The information is provided by WM Immigration and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the guides or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the guide for any purpose.
- Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or guide.
- Should your case be of a complex nature you should seek professional advice