Spouse Visa UK Application Eligibility Assessment

If you are applying for a spouse visa in the UK use this assessment form

This form only applies to those who are applying within the UK. The applicant must have either of the following visas to apply within the UK:

  • Spouse visa – Making an extension application
  • Fiance visa – Switching to Spouse visa
  • Student visa
  • Work visa i.e. Tier 2 General, Tier 5, Working holiday visa or Ancestry Visa

If your partner is in the UK as a visitor they can’t apply in the UK as this is not permitted by the Home Office and should use out assessment form for those who are required to make an application outside the UK as the rules and requirements differ.

UK Immigration Lawyers - Contact Us

  • Please select the most relevant inquiry type
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.