What Are You Waiting For?
To be eligible to apply for a UK under Ancestry visa you must:
- You have a grandparent who was born in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man
- You must be 17 years or older
- You need to be a Commonwealth citizen
- You are willing and able to work
- An offer of employment helps but is not necessary
- You are able to financially support and provide accommodation for yourself and any dependants without recourse to any public funding
How We Can Help?
Here at WM Immigration we have experience in dealing with many different Immigration applications. Our expertise and professionalism will ensure you are given the correct immigration advice. We understand the stress of making your visa application and will endeavour to give you the best chance possible of success. Our company has an established reputation and will provide advice regarding of your location.
Services We Offer
- Eligibility Check
- Tailored guidance on how to meet specific requirements
- Document check
- Review of Application Forms
- Assistance with booking appointments
- Same Day Visa Representation
Visa and ILR Application Premium Service
If you don’t want to wait months for your immigration application to be processed in the UK, we can assist you in getting it processed at the Home Office Premium Service Centre. We can have you booked in for an appointment in a matter of weeks and you will get your visa approved same day. No more stressful waiting! Our experienced representatives will attend with you to ensure a smooth application.