Liverpool Immigration Office
Visa and Nationality Advice in the Liverpool Area – We Offer Same Day Representation at the Home Office visa centre in Liverpool
Liverpool Visa Advice
Here at WM Immigration our Liverpool Immigration Office can provide a variety of visa services for those in Liverpool and the North West of England. We have been representing and assisting clients in Liverpool for many years and have extensive knowledge of the rules. If you need help getting your visa through the Premium Same Day Visa centre then we can help you with this. No more long waits, get your visa approved in Liverpool in just 1 day. We can help with spouse visas, citizenship applications or work visas for those in the Liverpool area.
Do I need to attend the Liverpool Immigration Office in Person?
Yes if you are making an application through the Premium Same Day Visa Service then you will need to attend in person to provide your biometrics. This involves the Home Office taking your fingerprints and a photo. This information will appear on your Biometric card once your visa application is approved.
How can I apply for a visa through your Liverpool Immigration Office?
The first stage is to give us a call or an email to determine what help immigration advice we can offer you. You can also request a call back to discuss your application at a time that suits you. Once we determine your eligibility we will assist with all the paperwork, documents, application forms and appointment bookings to ensure your visa application is a smooth process.
What Are The Advantages Of Using The Same Day Visa Service?
- No need for you to book an appointment with the Home Office – We do all the work
- No more long waits for your paperwork to be processed – Application approved in one day
- No need to visit our office: Everything can be handled by email and online communication so you can continue on with your day
- Application will be completed and compiled by a qualified OISC Immigration Consultant
- A legal representative will attend on the day and submit the case with you at the Home Office
- You get your passport back the same day – No more waiting for months without a passport
What Is The Process If I Want To Use The Same Day Service?
- Contact WM Immigration to find out if you are eligible to apply for a visa or ILR
- If you are eligible you will instruct us to represent you
- We will discuss with you a suitable date to attend based on when you qualify and when your visa expires. We will also advise on location and when possible try to get you an appointment based around your work commitments.
- WM Immigration will complete an online booking form with the Home Office for your appointment. You will need to pay the Home Office Visa application fee at the time of booking. We can call you and arrange to take payment when booking.
- Once your appointment is booked we will send you your booking confirmation email and receipt
- We will assist with the preparation of your documents and application form for you and your family
- One of our highly experienced legal representatives will attend the Premium Service Centre on the day with you and guide you through the process to make it relaxed and smooth as possible.
What Happens On The Actual Day At The Appointment?
- Our Representative will guide you through security to the casework area
- Here when your number is called the Rep will give your documents and form to the caseworker
- Once the caseworker enters your details into the computer you are called for biometrics
- At biometrics they will take a photo and fingerprints, then you return to the waiting area
- Once the caseworker has made a decision they will return all documents along with an approval letter
- Your biometric residence permit will come in the mail, usually within 7 days
Liverpool Immigration Office FAQs
How quick will my visa application be approved at Liverpool?
UK Visa application times can vary depending on location. The visa centre in Liverpool processes applications fairly fast and therefore you can expect the application to be processed within 1-2 hours. Time depends on the complexity of your immigration case and how busy the Liverpool Office is that day. Expect complex cases such as Long Residence or 10 Year ILR to take 2-4 hours for processing.
How soon will I receive my visa?
Visas are not given on the same day. What you receive is an approval letter from the Liverpool Immigration Office staff. This is your official notification that the visa application has been successful. The Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) is printed at the same place the driver licences are printed. This normally takes around 1 week and will be sent to you via courier. If you do not receive the card within 10 working days you can contact the Home Office using the email address on the approval letter.
Can my family attend the visa application appointment with me?
If your family are included in the application then they must attend to also give their biometrics. Even children under 6 years old must provide a photo for biometrics (no fingerprints if they are under 6). If your family members are not applying they can attend with you, but where possible it is best children stay with a family member or friend during the appointment.
I Don’t Earn Over £18,600. How Can My Spouse Get A Visa?
If you don’t qualify for a spouse visa under the salary requirements there are other methods. Various incomes can be combined and used such as self-employed, pensions, rental income, part-time work or savings. If you have no annual income you can still qualify for a Spouse Visa if you have savings of £62,500 + which has been maintained in your bank account for 6 months or more. If you are living abroad you can use the British Citizen’s overseas income to qualify, if they have a job offer, for when you both return to the UK. Income from the non-British citizen will not be counted, but their savings can be used. Savings can also be combined with earnings.
Will you meet me in Liverpool?
Yes, our staff are very familiar with the Liverpool area and can meet up with you to discuss your application. You can also scan and upload any documents or mail them to us if you find this more convenient. Liverpool is a great city and we are proud to represent the local people there with their immigration applications.
Do you attend the Premium Service Appointment with me?
Yes, we send one of our highly trained and experienced representatives to Liverpool to guide you through the application process on the day. We only use representatives who have extensive knowledge and experience of same day visa procedures.
Do I Need To Visit Your Office?
No, you don’t need to visit us. The majority of our clients do most of their work online and by telephone, meaning you don’t have to take any time off work. Office appointments carry a consultation fee and appointment must be booked in advance. To save you paying a consultation fee you can arrange a free eligibility check over the phone or email us to see what we can do to help you get your visa approved. Our representative meets you at the Premium Service Centre before your appointment and will guide you through the entire process until your application is approved, helping explain any stages along the way.
I have used WM Immigration for 3 of my immigration applications since coming to the UK. They first helped me get my Tier 1 General, then an extension and most recently my ILR. I’m glad I kept returning to use their service as William is fast at responding to my questions and their legal representatives are very professional. I always felt at ease and my visa application stress was much lower when getting help from WM Immigration.
Get help with your Premium Centre Application Today
- Eligibility confirmation check
- Provided with a tailored & comprehensive document list
- Review of all your documents
- Advice on Home Office document requirements
- Suggestions on how to improve your application
- Full completion of application forms – let us complete the form for you
- Review and assistance with application form questions
- Advice on submission location and procedures