Same Day Visa Service
Learn more about getting your visa processed with super priority
What Is The Same Day Visa Service?
The Same Day Visa Service is offered by the Home Office as a way for migrants to get their visa approved in 24 hours. Here at WM Immigration, we are registered with the Home Office to provide this service and if required you can choose to have a representative attend with you. We offer advice how to secure one of the new super priority appointments for UK Visa and ILR application. The old UKBA PEOs which were used for same day visa appointments have now been re-branded under the Home Office and are now called Premium Service Centres or PSCs. There is now an even larger network of places within the UK to allow you to complete biometrics for your super priority visa application.
Get The Professional Immigration Service You Deserve
Put yourself in our hands and you can feel confident that it’s being completed by visa consultants that have years of experience and know the procedures inside and out. WM Immigration has the experience and knowledge to guide you through your visa application taking the hard word and stress out of the process. To find out how we can help you contact us and we will respond quickly and provide a free eligibility assessment.
Super priority service can be limited due to volume of applicants requesting the service. It is now booked at the same time as paying your application fees. As documents are now digital you normally don’t have to bring any documents to your appointment.
How We Can Help?
Here at WM Immigration we have experience in dealing with many different Immigration applications. Our expertise and professionalism will ensure you are given the correct immigration advice. We understand the stress of making your visa application and will endeavour to give you the best chance possible of success. Our company has an established reputation and will provide advice regarding of your location.
For a reduced fee compared to the super priority service the Home Office also offer a “priority service” with some applications. This service takes 5 days normally instead of the 24 hour processing time from the super priority. It may suit some peoples needs and be useful as it will avoid waiting the 12 week standard processing time (often longer than 12 weeks).
What Are The Advantages Of Using The Super Priority Service?
- No need for you to book an appointment with the Home Office anymore
- No more long waits for your paperwork to be processed – Application approved in 24 hours normally (Friday applications are processed on Mondays)
- No need to visit our office: Everything can be handled by email and online communication so you can continue on with your day
- Application will be completed and compiled by a qualified OISC Immigration Consultant
- Documents don’t need to be sent away and you can get back on track with normal life with a quicker decision – No more waiting for months without a passport
- Eligibility confirmation check
- Provided with a tailored & comprehensive document list
- Review of all your documents
- Advice on Home Office document requirements
- Suggestions on how to improve your application
- Review and assistance with application form questions
- Advice on submission location and procedures
24 hour decision Super Priority service is an option with most visa applications
Find out how we can help you with your visa or ILR application to get a decision within 24 hours