UK Work Visas
Find out How You Can Get Employed in the UK
Different UK Work Visa Routes
The UK offers a wide range of employment for those seeking new opportunities and who need UK work visas. Despite the recession, there are still many positions that can’t be filled by the local labour market and employers search for employees further afield. If you believe you have the skills to work in the UK, you should apply for a job with an employer in your field of expertise. Once you have secured a job offer we can assist with many areas such as getting your employer registered to employ foreign workers, assisting with your visa application and much more UK work Visa advice.
Document Checking Service: What we do for you?
We will check your documents and application form to ensure there are no problems with your application. We can also advise on the possibility of success based on the information you provide to us. Once we have completed your document check we will advise if there are any changes required before submission to the Home Office.
UK Work Visa Routes
Tier 1 Highly Skilled Visa
The Tier 1 High Skilled Visas offer a way for migrants to come to the UK and utilise their highly skilled under the Tier 1 Visa, UK work permit. The Tier 1 General and PSW visa routes have not been closed to new applicants and extensions. Current immigration routes under the Tier 1 Work Visa UK are Investor, Entrepreneur and Exceptional talent.
Tier 2 Sponsored Visa
The Tier 2 Sponsored Visa route is suitable for those who have the required skills and have an employer willing to sponsor them under either Tier 2 General or Tier 2 ICT. For professional sports persons, there is the Tier 2 sports visa for athletes such as Football and Rugby players or their coaches.
UK Ancestry Visa
Did you know if you are a Commonwealth citizen and have a grandparent born in the UK you can apply for a UK ancestry visa and come to the UK to work for 5 years? This then leads to Indefinite Leave to Remain where you can become settled.
Tier 5 Visa
Working holiday and government exchange visas under Tier 5.
These UK permit visas are designed to be temporary and are usually issued for 1-2 years. To find out more about tier 5 visas
Services We Offer To Assist With Your Visa Application to Work in the UK
- Eligibility Check
- Document checking
- Assistance completing forms and paperwork
- Booking your same day premium service centre appointment if required
- Provide a legal representative to attend your same day appointment with you – They will guide you through the process on the day
- Liaison with the Home Office on your behalf
- Helping you and your employer understand the rules and guidance to ensure completeness
- Providing planning advice so you are thinking ahead to ensure you don’t make any mistakes that could affect your future immigration or employment prospects for UK work permit.
The most common work visas to come to the UK are High Skilled Tier 1 Entrepreneur and the employer sponsored Tier 2 General Visa.
Obtaining permission to work in the UK is required for non-eea citizens and their family. If you want to come to the UK to work or are already living here and need help with your Work Visa UK application please contact us for a free eligibility check. Here at WM Immigration we will ensure that your application is prepared to the highest standards.
Get your work permit documents checked to ensure you meet the Home Office Requirements
Document Checking Service: £300
Reassurance for your immigration application
- Review of all your documents
- Advice on Home Office document requirements
- Advice on replacement or alternative documents
- Suggestions on how to improve your application
- Provides peace of mind before your apply
- Application checked by OISC qualified immigration caseworker
You may also check British citizenship application and UK Immigration Adviser page for your help.