Learn How To Easily Share Your Documents With WM Immigration
Different ways to share your documents
- Simply attach to email or multiple emails if sending many files
- Upload to your own personal cloud storage such as Dropbox or Google drive – Simply send us a link and we can review
- WM Immigration secure customer portal. Attach them to messages and receive feedback in the comments section
Advantages of uploading documents
- It’s quicker – You’re able to share your documents with us immediately for review
- You don’t need to waste time booking appointments – simply upload and wait for feedback
- Changes can be assessed faster – If we advise on an alternative letter or document format we can review this the same day without you booking any appointments or posting any documents to us
- Document history – You will have a digital copy of your documents which is vital for future applications to understand what you previously stated and sent to the Home Office as this can affect outcomes later
- Fits around your work – You can share documents with us 24/7, after work, before work or on your lunch break. We know most people are busy now and this allows you to provide the documents in your time
Same Day Visa FAQs
How Fast Can I Get A Same Day Visa Appointment?
If you need a same day service appointment and you are in a hurry, we can arrange to get your UK visa application submitted within 4 weeks. Sometimes cancellations are available. For this express same day visa service, you may be required to attend a different Home Office PSC than where you live. We offer Same day Visa service at Croydon, Liverpool, Solihull (Birmingham) and Belfast where a representative will attend one of these premium Service Centres with you.
At your same day visa appointment you will receive an approval letter and within 7 days you will get your biometrics card from a courier. If you need an appointment in less than 1-week contact us and we will try to assist with your request.
Are There Disadvantages To Using The Same Day Service?
The only disadvantage is the current fee of £590 for using the Premium Same Day Visa Service. This may seem excessive (it is excessive) and if you have a family, can cost thousands more than just mailing the application. If you consider that the extra £500 could avoid a refusal or have to leave the UK then the cost could be considered cheap for the peace of mind.
The major advantage of using the Premium Centre same day service is that if your visa is refused or an issue is pointed out, you will have time to resolve this before your visa expires. Consider what would happen if you mailed the application, only to find out you forgot to take a simple test, or provide a document. Not only do you lose the application fee after being refused, but you also have to leave the UK. You may not have another opportunity to come back, meaning you have lost your income stream and may have to uproot your family from school. We strongly advise all applicants to use the same day service were possible to protect their employment and family.
Who Should Use This Service?
If you are a business person, like to travel or you are a student then this service will suit you. Being able to keep your passport and not have restrictions on your travel while you wait for an application to be decided by mail is a huge benefit of the same day visa service. We also strongly suggest all visa and ILR applicants to use the premium service to apply. It may cost £590 more than mailing your application, but the security it proves is worth it. The convenience is another big factor. You don’t have to stress out for many months while your application is processed and you don’t have access to your passport or vital family documents.
What Is The Super Premium Service?
If you don’t want to attend a public government building we can arrange the Super Premium Service for you. A courier will come to your house and bring your documents to a caseworker. A mobile caseworker unit will come to your home and take your biometrics (fingerprints and photo). You will then have your documents and decision returned to you by courier within 24 hours. Many people choose to use this service for privacy reasons or the convenience factor. The cost is currently £10,500 (plus application fees) for the Home Office to visit. This includes 4 main applicants and up to 10 applicants total. If you know a family applying around the same time as yourself this may not cost much more than the £590 fee per applicant at the Premium Service Centre.
Do I Need To Visit Your Office?
No, you don’t need to visit us. The majority of our clients do most of their work online and by telephone, meaning you don’t have to take any time off work. Office appointments carry a consultation fee and appointment must be booked in advance. To save you paying a consultation fee you can arrange a free eligibility check over the phone or email us to see what we can do to help you get your visa approved. Our representative meets you at the Premium Service Centre before your appointment and will guide you through the entire process until your application is approved, helping explain any stages along the way.
I have used WM Immigration for 3 of my immigration applications since coming to the UK. They first helped me get my Tier 1 General, then an extension and most recently my ILR. I’m glad I kept returning to use their service as William is fast at responding to my questions and their legal representatives are very professional. I always felt at ease and my visa application stress was much lower when getting help from WM Immigration.
Get help with your Premium Centre Application Today
- Eligibility confirmation check
- Provided with a tailored & comprehensive document list
- Review of all your documents
- Advice on Home Office document requirements
- Suggestions on how to improve your application
- Full completion of application forms – let us complete the form for you
- Review and assistance with application form questions
- Advice on submission location and procedures