There are many ways to qualify for the exciting new UK Skilled Worker Visa route. Read on to learn more about this UK visa. You can also contact us for further assessment – Just provide us some background information on your work experience and education.
How to Qualify for a Skilled Worker Visa?
There are 3 main requirements for this visa. These are:
- Offer of job by approved sponsor
- Job at appropriate skill level
- Speaks English as required
What this means is that you must have the above 3 in place to be able to have a chance at applying for the skilled worker route. A total of 70 points is required to qualify for the visa. 50 points comes from the 3 essential requirements leaving 20 points which can be obtained from the other 6 categories.
Points required for the new UK Skilled Worker Visa
|Offer of job by approved sponsor||No||20|
|Job at appropriate skill level||No||20|
|Speaks English at required level||No||10|
|Salary of £20,480 to £23,039||Yes||0|
|Salary of £23,040 to £25,599||Yes||10|
|Salary of £25,600 or above||Yes||20|
|Job in a shortage occupation as designated by the Migration Advisory Committee||Yes||20|
|Education qualification: PhD in a subject relevant to the job||Yes||10|
|Education qualification: PhD in a STEM subject relevant to the job||Yes||20|
Your application is our priority.
If you have a job offer and feel you may qualify for this visa get in touch and we will check your eligibility and ensure a smooth journey from start to finish with your application.
What help is included with our services:
- This is an online service which provides quick feedback
- Unlimited email support for your application questions
- Provided with a tailored & comprehensive document list
- You upload your documents and we review these within 48 hours
- Advice on Specific Home Office requirements
- Suggestions on how to improve your application
- Guidance on completing the application form and answering the questions
- Advice on submission location and procedures
How we help with your skilled visa application
Ensuring you meet the requirements and helping you consider different ways to qualify
Explaining which documents you need, checking these documents and answering all your questions throughout the journey
Submitting the application
Guidance on the correct forms, help filling out the forms and advice on where and how to submit the application. Tips on what to consider for future applications so you are prepared in advance