Australia Working Holiday VisaWork and Live in Australia
If you want to take a break from work or travel and explore then a Working Holiday Visa in Australia may just be what you need. You will be able to get some great life experience working and living in Australia and get tot enjoy the sunny weather and sandy beaches it has to offer.
Who is the Working Holiday Visa in Australia for?
- Those aged between 18 and 30 years old
- Those not travelling with dependent children
- Those with enough funds to support themselves when arriving in Australia
- Those holding a passport from an eligible country, valid for at least one more year
Health and Character Requirements for Working Holiday Visa Australia
- You must not have any serious criminal convictions
- You must not have any serious medical issues
Even for a straightforward application, a Working Holiday Visa for Australia can take up to 8 weeks to process. This time may be extended by the need for medical records or criminal background checks to be cleared.
You must have access to sufficient funds to support yourself for the initial stage of your Working Holiday Visa in Australia and you may be asked to show evidence of this on arrival. Australian Immigration is strict and mistakes in your visa immigration application for Australia can result in a refusal. That’s why you should call us to get your visa approved and quickly.
A sufficient amount can be regarded as a minimum of AUD$5,000 although this amount may vary depending on your length of stay and how much travelling you intend to do while in Australia. You should have a return ticket or the funds for a flight to depart Australia if travelling on a one way ticket.
What does this Working Holiday Visa let me do?
If you are granted this visa you can:
- enter Australia within 12 months of grant
- stay up to 12 months
- leave and re-enter Australia any number of times while the visa is valid
- work in Australia for up to six months with each employer
- study for up to four months.
If you hold a second Working Holiday visa, you may return to work for a further six months for an employer with whom you worked on your first Working Holiday visa.
Free Eligibility Assessment
We strongly encourage you to seek Immigration advice before submitting your application. Find out how we can help – Response within 24 hrs