Tier 2 Sponsored Visa

The Tier 2 Visa is for skilled migrants who have sponsored employment. This means they have a job offer from a UK employer who is registered with the UKBA to sponsor foreign nationals. Your sponsor will need to issue you a certificate before you can apply for a visa under the Tier 2 Visa categories.

Work Permit – Tier 2 General Visa

The work permit category is for foreign nationals who have a skilled job offer to fill a gap in the workforce that cannot be filled by a settled worker. The rules vary depending on whether you are applying for leave to remain or leave to enter. You should contact our office today to obtain a free assessment for your Tier 2 Visa application.

Intra Company Transfer – Tier 2 ICT Visa

The Intra Company Transfer category is for employees of multi-national companies who are being transferred by an overseas employer to a Tier 2 skilled job in a United Kingdom based branch of the organisation.

Sports Person – Tier 2 Visa

This Tier 2 category is for elite sports people and coaches who are internationally established at the highest level possible, and will make a significant contribution to the development of their sport. If you are a professional Sports Person or their agent and need assistance obtaining this visa please contact our office to ensure you receive the best possible assistance and see how we can get this visa approved fast.

Minister of Religion – Tier 2 Visa

This category is for people who want to take up employment or posts or roles within their faith communities in the UK. If you are a Minister of Religion or unsure what type of visa a minister of religion requires you can contact our office for assistance obtaining your visa to ensure you receive the best possible advice and see how we can get this visa approved fast.

Dependents of Tier 2 migrants and other PBS categories are required to apply for a PBS Dependent Visa separately to come to the UK to join the main applicant.

If you need help with a Tier 2 Visa query contact us for Assistance

Tier 2 Visa