Skip to content

Marriage Visitor Visa

Essential visa for non-eea nationals to get married in the UK

If you’ve decided to get married and considering coming to the UK for the big day you will need a Marriage Visitor Visa. The UK is an amazing place to get married in and hosts some spectacular historic sites and areas to get married at. After your wedding you will find the UK a great place to spend your honeymoon with much to see on your visit here.

Marriage Visitor Visa for the UK

If you have decided to come to the UK contact our office as soon as possible and we will ensure you have your Marriage Visitor Visa approved in time for your wedding so you don’t have anything else to worry about. It is important you plan ahead and ensure all of the Home Office strict immigration requirements are met before you consider planning on coming to the UK to get married.

Getting Married in the UK: Do I need a Visa?

Foreign nationals who are just coming to the UK for a visit or to visit someone who is getting married but no themselves need to apply for a UK Visitor Visa. This visa will permit them to visit the UK for up to 6 months. If you are preparing your own Marriage Visitor Visa for the UK and want it checked over by a professional Immigration Consultant then why not use our Document Checking Service to give you peace of mind when it comes to visiting the UK.

UK Immigration Lawyers - Contact Us

Please select the most relevant inquiry type
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.