UK Visitor Visa
Permission to Visit the UK for family or tourist reasons
You will need to apply for a UK Visitor Visa to visit the UK if you are a visa national. To find out if you are a visa national call our office and we will be able to provide professional immigration advice to ensure you follow the correct procedures to obtain a UK Visitor Visa.
The UK has over 20 million tourists every year coming to see all the spectacular sights and enjoy the diverse culture that the UK offers. With the high volume of UK Immigration applications there are also a high number of immigrant refusals where applicants don’t understand the rules and what seems like a simple application for a trip of a life time can turn into a nightmare quickly when you discover your UK Visitor Visa has been refused. Although a UK Visitor Visa is only a temporary Visa for coming to the UK, the documentation required and scrutiny by the UKBA entry clearance officer (ECO) makes it actually one of the hard visa applications to get approved which many applicants don’t realise.
To come to the United Kingdom with a UK Visitor Visa you must be able to show that:
- you are 18 or over
- you only want to visit the United Kingdom for up to six months, or up to 12 months if you are accompanying an academic visitor
- you intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit
- you have enough funds to support and accommodate yourself without working or help from public funds, or you and any dependants will be supported and accommodated by relatives or friends
- you can meet the cost of the return or onward journey
- you are not in transit to a country outside the common travel area
When in the United Kingdom with a UK Visitor Visa you must show you do not intend to:
- take employment, produce goods or provide services, including the selling of goods or services directly to members of the public
- undertake a course of study
- marry or form a civil partnership, or give notice of marriage or civil partnership
- carry out the activities of a business visitor, a sports visitor or an entertainer visitor
- receive private medical treatment
If you are not visiting the UK, but passing through then you would not apply for a visitor visa, but a transit visa to permit passage through the UK. Other visitors to the UK may require a special type of visitor visa such as those wanting to come to the UK to get married, but not live in the UK. A marriage visitor visa is essential for your wedding in the UK. Find out if you qualify for a UK Visitor Visa by contacting us for a free eligibility assessment
How We Can Help?
Here at WM Immigration we have experience in dealing with many different Immigration applications. Our expertise and professionalism will ensure you are given the correct immigration advice. We understand the stress of making your visa application and will endeavour to give you the best chance possible of success. Our company has an established reputation and will provide advice regarding of your location.
Services We Offer
- Eligibility Check
- Tailored guidance on how to meet specific requirements
- Document check
- Review of Application Forms
- Assistance with booking appointments
- Same Day Visa Representation
Visa and ILR Application Premium Service
If you don’t want to wait months for your immigration application to be processed in the UK, we can assist you in getting it processed at the Home Office Premium Service Centre. We can have you booked in for an appointment in a matter of weeks and you will get your visa approved same day. No more stressful waiting! Our experienced representatives will attend with you to ensure a smooth application.