What Is The New Visa And Immigration Service Offered By NARIC?
The new Qualification service by NARIC offers migrants a chance to get their overseas qualification certified for the purposes of immigration. In previous years, there was just one general service for everyone to use when applying to NARIC when requiring a statement of comparability. Now there is a designated service to support those individuals who have a visa, settlement or nationality application to make and require evidence to support either their qualification or English language ability. The process has many great advantages over the old system and is streamlined with the Home Office for greater transparency.
How Does The New NARIC Visa And Nationality Service Work?
The process is much more streamlined and made easier for you to use. The steps to apply using the new service are:
- Log into the Visa and Nationality page on the NARIC website
- Register your details and visa category
- Log in to your account – You must use the email address you signed up with
- Answer all the questions and ensure you know which immigration route you are on as this is vital
- Upload your qualifications and transcripts – You can mail copies but this takes longer
- Make payment which is priced at £125+vat
- You will then be kept up to date of the progress for your application
Please Note: If you are using the NARIC service to obtain evidence for English Language ability you will also need to include evidence (such as a letter from the university) showing the medium of instruction of your study, otherwise it will not satisfy any English language requirements.
What Are The Advantages Of The New NARIC Service?
- The application can be completed online – no more sending your degree certificate in the mail
- The turnaround time is approximately 15 days
- The certificate you receive is valid and accepted by the Home Office
- The Home Office can easily check with NARIC regarding your certificate
- The old points based calculator is closed so you must use this now for overseas qualifications
- If you apply through our NARIC corporate service we can provide quicker feedback and turnaround for your application
How We Can Help?
Here at WM Immigration we have experience in dealing with many different Immigration applications. Our expertise and professionalism will ensure you are given the correct immigration advice. We understand the stress of making your visa application and will endeavour to give you the best chance possible of success. Our company has an established reputation and will provide advice regarding of your location.
Services We Offer
- Eligibility Check
- Tailored guidance on how to meet specific requirements
- Document check
- Review of Application Forms
- Assistance with booking appointments
- Same Day Visa Representation
Visa and ILR Application Premium Service
If you don’t want to wait months for your immigration application to be processed in the UK, we can assist you in getting it processed at the Home Office Premium Service Centre. We can have you booked in for an appointment in a matter of weeks and you will get your visa approved same day. No more stressful waiting! Our experienced representatives will attend with you to ensure a smooth application.