EEA Applications

This area is for nationals of countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland who need to submit EEA Applications. It explains how they and members of their families (whether or not they are EEA or Swiss nationals themselves) can come to live and work in the UK.

If you are not an EEA or Swiss national, or the family member of an EEA or Swiss national, you should check under Immigrating to the UK section to see what category you fall into. If you are unsure call our office and we can advise further.