Tier 1 Exceptional Talent
Find out if you can obtain a High Skilled Visa
This route is for those who are internationally recognised as world leaders or potential world-leading talent in the fields of science and the arts and who wish to work in the UK under the Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa. Applicants must be internationally recognised as world leaders in their field.
Entry clearance or leave to remain under this Tier 1 Exceptional talent visa route will be subject to the following conditions:
- no recourse to public funds (which means the migrant will not be able a) to claim most benefits paid by the state);
- registration with the police, if this is required by paragraph 326 of the b) Immigration Rules, and
- no employment as a doctor or dentist in training or as a professional c) sportsperson (including as a sports coach).
This Tier 1 Visa class is designed for those with Exceptional Talent and is not a way for people who missed the Tier 1 General visa to gain leave or entry to the UK. You will need to find a body to sponsor you before you are able to apply for this visa.
The Tier 1 Exceptional Talent limit for the period 6 April 2011 to 5 April 2012 is 1,000 endorsements
The applicant will need to have been issued with an endorsement from one of these specified Designated Competent Bodies. The endorsement must have been given by the Designated Competent Body according to the criteria agreed between the body and the UK Border Agency for endorsing Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) applicants, according to the terms set out in the code of practice published by the UK Border Agency on the UK Border Agency website.
Points to Consider for the Tier 1 Exceptional Talent visa
- You must have an endorsement from a recognised body
- Only you can get the endorsement from them
- The visa is temporary and doesn’t lead to settlement
- Options after the Tier 1 Exceptional talent are to start your own business under Tier 1 Entrepreneur or get sponsored under a Tier 2 General Visa
If you find you do not qualify for a Tier 1 Exceptional Talent visa the consider extending or applying for a tier 4 Student visa in the UK. This will permit you to increase your skill set and search for employment with your current qualifications. You will also be more employable after you complete further education. Also consider that if you have been in the UK for a period of 10 years or more you may qualify for indefinite leave to remain through long residence.
If you are able to get endorsed by the correct body and are ready to make your Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa application contact WM Immigration for assistance to ensure you meet the criteria
How We Can Help?
Here at WM Immigration we have experience in dealing with many different Immigration applications. Our expertise and professionalism will ensure you are given the correct immigration advice. We understand the stress of making your visa application and will endeavour to give you the best chance possible of success. Our company has an established reputation and will provide advice regarding of your location.
Services We Offer
- Eligibility Check
- Tailored guidance on how to meet specific requirements
- Document check
- Review of Application Forms
- Assistance with booking appointments
- Same Day Visa Representation
Visa and ILR Application Premium Service
If you don’t want to wait months for your immigration application to be processed in the UK, we can assist you in getting it processed at the Home Office Premium Service Centre. We can have you booked in for an appointment in a matter of weeks and you will get your visa approved same day. No more stressful waiting! Our experienced representatives will attend with you to ensure a smooth application.