If you need assistance with UK Immigration then we can help you with our Northern Ireland Visa Service.
WM Immigration is a team of highly-experienced UK visa consultants based here in Northern Ireland and many other places around the world. We have the know-how that’ll give you the best possible chance of getting your Northern Ireland visa application processed and approved quickly.
And, because of this, we offer a “no visa, no fee” guarantee.
WM Immigration is able to assist with applications for Irish Citizenship and provide guidance plus advice for eligibility. We can provide the crucial help required to help you gain your Irish citizenship.
Why Choose our Northern Ireland Visa Services?
• We’re local – We can meet with you in Northern Ireland and go over your Visa Application face-to-face. We can set up Same-Day Visa appointments with the Belfast Premium Service Centre Visa office and attend these with you. You will quickly receive your Visa in less than one day here in Northern Ireland with our Express Same-Day Service.
• We’ve helped numerous clients – you’ll be receiving assistance from some of the most experienced and knowledgeable visa consultants in the UK.
• Fast – your application will be competed and submitted as quickly as possible to secure your UK visa. We even have an express same-day visa service if you need rapid assistance.
• Effortlessly easy & hassle free – there can be dozens of forms to fill out in a normal UK visa application. Do you know how to do them? Do you know exactly what to say? We do. We’ll handle absolutely everything for you from start to finish.
• First class service – during the application process, our helpful team are available to help you 24 hours a day. This means you can get answers and advice any time you wish. We are here to make your visa application as smooth and as straightforward as possible.
• Affordable – first-class service doesn’t mean unaffordable prices. We’re in Northern Ireland, so we don’t charge you London prices. We believe that a UK visa application needs to be affordable for everyone – whether you want to become a student in the UK, seek employment, live with your partner, or any other reason.
It’s complete peace of mind – take one look at the visa application forms and you’ll see how confusing they are. It’s easy to make a mistake that can cause your application to be rejected.
Put yourself in our hands and you can feel confident that it’s being completed by visa consultants that have years of experience and know the procedures inside and out. Northern Ireland Visa Services has the experience and knowledge to guide you through your visa application taking the hard word and stress out of the process.
To find out what Services are available to you from a Northern Ireland Visa Consultant with WM Immigration
We are regulated by the OISC and can be found on their list of registered advisers. The Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) ensures that all regulated Advisers comply with the Code of Standards and Commissioner’s Rules and also that they are competent to give immigration advice. Our Company registration number with the OISC is F201000102.